CocoonGallery is a Apache Cocoon based photogallery mainly written in XSLT. It makes it possible to publish images easily by just dropping them in a folder, thumbnails are generated on the fly.
- Quick publishing of new images
- Multiple albums
- Thumbnails on the fly
- Simple setup: only the CocoonGallery-sitemap needs to be integrated into the cocoon webapp
- Access reporting tool
- Easy configuration of image sizes
- 2005-10-07: Currently, it is unlikely that there will soon be new versions of CocoonGallery. My hoster does not provide Cocoon hosting anymore. So I stopped developing at first.
- 2004-09-22: CocoonGallery 0.2 released. This new release introduces a reporting tool that shows how often an image was accessed.
- 2004-03-12: CocoonGallery 0.1 released. This release generates thumbnails on the fly and supports multiple albums.
Project info and download
Visit the project info of CocoonGallery or download files directly.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation;
See more screenshots at the project pages.